How does this book help students, teachers and schools?
- It helps students of all ages write up better science practical reports and hence maximise their grades.
- It helps teachers reinforce the key steps that students need to address when writing up their scientific experiments and reports.
- It also helps teachers by making it quicker & easier to mark student science reports.
- It helps science coordinators report against consistent marking standards.
- It helps schools with a shortage of skilled science teachers raise the academic standard of their science classes.
Which students can use this exercise book?
- All students from grade 6 primary to 1st year university
- All students completing practical experiments, including all general science, chemistry, biology, geology, life science, physics and agriculture students.
“What a great guide. Our students now understand the processes involved in carrying out and writing up a practical”.
Science Coordinator, Melbourne Secondary School, Melbourne, Australia.
“I have never seen anything like it. It is a brilliant product that will help science students everywhere”.
Science communications and education specialist – University of Canberra, Canberra, Australia.
“This exercise book has made life so much easier for both our teachers and science students. Thank you!”
Senior Science Coordinator, Canberra Secondary School, Canberra, Australia.
“What a great product. If only my own kids had something like this to help them when they were at school”.
HSC Mathematics & Science coordinator, Sydney, Australia