The JVH Illustrated Word Lists
For all those times when teachers are lost for words!
Judith Hall M.A. (Hons), M.Ed.(Hons), B.Ed. Grad.Dip.Ed.Stud.(Spec.Ed), Dip.Teach.
$AUS 30.00 (+10% GST) (+ postage and handing)
$NZ 34.10 (+12.5% GST) (+ postage and handing)
Sold individually or multiple numbers by order
The JVH Illustrated Word Lists sets out dozens of word lists of similarly structured words, related words, word groups, homophones and more!
This product is an excellent resource for
- Primary Teachers
- Lower Secondary Teachers
- Remedial English Teachers
- Training Teachers
Students will also enjoy using this book to get a jump ahead on words!
How does The JVH Illustrated Word Lists help students, teachers and schools?
- Builds spelling knowledge through relating words with same visual structure
- Helps students and teachers recall word spelling and structure
- Stops confusion in spelling word lists
- Is illustrated and easy to use
Who can use The JVH Illustrated Word Lists?
- All teachers of students from grade 2 primary to junior high school
- Training teachers
- Students seeking more word understanding
Meet Judith Hall
- 25 years experience in teaching in NSW (Kindergarten, Infants, Primary, High School, University Lecturing and Tutoring) including 15 years experience as a NSW Department of Education Researcher, Senior Officer and Consultant.
- 20 years experience and around 70 publications in general educational books for teachers and students, scripts for CDROM educational programs, academic articles, educational test developer and magazine columnist.
- Now retired from active teaching, and now concentrates on publications and scriptwriting with occasional presentation and guest speaking.
- On my retirement, I was presented with the: NSW Department of Education's Medal for Service to Children.
|Title:||The JVH Illustrated Word Lists. For all those times teachers are lost for words!|
|Author:||Judith Veronica Hall|
|List price:||$AUS 30.00 (+ 10% GST) (plus postage and handling)|
|$NZ 34.10 (+12.5% GST) (plus postage and handling)|
|Format:||A4 clip bound flat file plastic cover|
|Illustrations:||Colour clip art with student age appropriate illustrations|
|Pages:||48 pages plus cover|