The spelling rules, the whole spelling rules and nothing but the spelling rules!
Judith Hall M.A. (Hons), M.Ed.(Hons), B.Ed. Grad.Dip.Ed.Stud.(Spec.Ed), Dip.Teach.
© Hall Publications 2001
2012 reprint with additional word lists
$AUS 25.00 (+10% GST) (+ postage and handing)
$NZ 28.40 (+12.5% GST) (+ postage and handing)
Spelling Rules! The spelling rules, the whole spelling rules and nothing but the spelling rules! is an excellent resource for:
- Primary Teachers
- Lower and Upper Secondary Teachers
- Remedial English Teachers
- Training Teachers
- All Students regardless of age!
How does Spelling Rules! help students, teachers and schools?
This product offers the most comprehensive list of Spelling Rules ever written! It explains:
- rules so that readers learn why a rule is applied; and
- the four spelling knowledge areas needed to spell (visual, phonological, morphemic and etymological)
Who can use Spelling Rules! The spelling rules, the whole spelling rules and nothing but the spelling rules!?
- All students from grade 1 primary to university
- All teachers
- Training teacher
Meet Judith Hall:
- 25 years experience in teaching in NSW (Kindergarten, Infants, Primary, High School, University Lecturing and Tutoring) including 15 years experience as a NSW Department of Education Researcher, Senior Officer and Consultant.
- 20 years experience and around 70 publications in general educational books for teachers and students, scripts for CDROM educational programs, academic articles, educational test developer and magazine columnist.
- Now retired from active teaching, and now concentrates on publications and scriptwriting with occasional presentation and guest speaking.
- On my retirement, I was presented with the: NSW Department of Education's Medal for Service to Children.
|Title:||Spelling Rules! The spelling rules, the whole spelling rules and nothing but the spelling rules!|
|Author:||Judith Veronica Hall|
|List price:||$AUS 25.00 (+10% GST) (plus postage and handling)|
|$NZ 28.40 (+12.5% GST) (plus postage and handling)|
|Format:||A4 clip bound flat file plastic cover|
|Illustrations:||Colour clip art student age appropriate illustrations|
|Pages:||40 pages plus cover|
|Publication date:||2012 reprint with additional word lists|