Let's Talk About It!
The teacher's handbook to "Walking Vowels". A whole school approach to reading and spelling.
Judith Hall M.A. (Hons), M.Ed.(Hons), B.Ed. Grad.Dip.Ed.Stud.(Spec.Ed), Dip.Teach.
$AUS 25.00 (+ 10% GST) (+ postage and handing)
$NZ 28.40 (+ 12.5% GST) (+ postage and handing)
Sold individually or multiple numbers by order
Let's Talk About It! The teacher's handbook to "Walking Vowels". A whole school approach to reading and spelling is an excellent resource for:
- Primary Teachers
- Lower Secondary Teachers
- Remedial English Teachers.
- Training Teachers
How does this product help students, teachers and schools?
This very popular 100 page whole school approach to teaching reading and spelling offers:
- An essential reference for individual teachers, whole grade and whole school plans in programming reading and spelling.
- Explains the importance of understanding the function of the vowels.
Who can use Let's Talk About It!?
- All primary and junior high school teachers
- Training teacher
- Interested Parents
Meet Judith Hall:
- 25 years experience in teaching in NSW (Kindergarten, Infants, Primary, High School, University Lecturing and Tutoring) including 15 years experience as a NSW Department of Education Researcher, Senior Officer and Consultant.
- 20 years experience and around 70 publications in general educational books for teachers and students, scripts for CDROM educational programs, academic articles, educational test developer and magazine columnist.
- Now retired from active teaching, and now concentrates on publications and scriptwriting with occasional presentation and guest speaking.
- On my retirement, I was presented with the: NSW Department of Education's Medal for Service to Children.
|Title:||Let's Talk About It! The teacher's handbook to "Walking Vowels". A whole school approach to reading and spelling|
|Author:||Judith Veronica Hall|
|List price:||$AUS 25.00 (+ 10% GST) (plus postage and handling)|
|$NZ 28.40 (+ 12.5% GST) (plus postage and handling)|
|Format:||A4 Ring bound|
|Illustrations:||Occasional black clip art|
|Pages:||107 pages plus cover|